You can use what3words in any Ford with SYNC 3 using Ford AppLink.
Here’s how to set up what3words with Ford SYNC 3:
- Download the free what3words app to your phone (iOS only)
- Go to ‘Settings’ in the what3words app side menu and enable AppLink
- Connect your phone to your car via usb cable, then select ‘Apps’ and ‘what3words’
To enter a 3 word address by voice
- Tap ‘Voice entry’ and wait until you see the instruction to speak
- Say the what3words address, without any dots or slashes, for example: ‘filled count soap’
- You’ll see three options appear. Tap the correct what3words address, then tap ‘Start’ to navigate there.