We put in a lot of effort to remove rude words, and words that could be offensive in combination with other words. In addition, we are sensitive to cultural considerations that can vary significantly by language. It is possible that some words that are innocuous on their own will be displeasing in certain combinations with specific other words.
Articles in this section
- How can I help spread the word?
- Isn't the world pretty well addressed?
- How big is it? 57 trillion is a lot of addresses!
- Why 3m x 3m?
- Who uses it?
- What are the shortest and longest words used?
- What if I spell or say a word incorrectly or get the words in the wrong order?
- Can I get the grid for my house, as in the Hyde Park example on the website?
- The words for my house/office/favourite picnic spot seem somehow appropriate. Are you sure it's random?
- What about words that sound the same or with variant spellings?