3 word addresses are used by over 1000 businesses, government agencies and NGOs across over 170 countries, and by sectors including automotive, e-commerce, logistics, mobility, travel & navigation, post, national infrastructure, events, humanitarian, disaster response and emergency services. Mercedes-Benz, Ford, the United Nations, and Aramex are just some of the companies who are using 3 word addresses to help their customers find precise locations.
Articles in this section
- How can I help spread the word?
- Isn't the world pretty well addressed?
- How big is it? 57 trillion is a lot of addresses!
- Why 3m x 3m?
- Who uses it?
- What are the shortest and longest words used?
- What if I spell or say a word incorrectly or get the words in the wrong order?
- Can I get the grid for my house, as in the Hyde Park example on the website?
- The words for my house/office/favourite picnic spot seem somehow appropriate. Are you sure it's random?
- What about words that sound the same or with variant spellings?