This is often an issue relating to GPS, as the GPS signal can be affected by various factors, such as tall buildings. If the location is out by less than 100m, then GPS is usually the problem. Try zooming closer into the grid so you can see the squares, and select the exact square you are in.
Articles in this section
- Can I open a link to a 3 word address in satellite view?
- How can I see a 3 word address as latitude,longitude coordinates?
- How do I find my 3 words?
- Can I save what3words addresses?
- Why don't the map and satellite locations match?
- How does what3words work at the North and South pole?
- Is what3words more accurate than GPS?
- When I search for a place or street address why does it sometimes show the wrong location?
- Why do I see different words every time I press the location button?
- Which app is best for me to use what3words offline?