You can decide to use whichever 3 word address appeals to you most, for aesthetic or practical reasons. People will often choose a combination of words that they particularly like, or the address of the 3m x 3m square covering a specific useful point, e.g. the front door, side gate or parking space.
Articles in this section
- How can I help spread the word?
- Isn't the world pretty well addressed?
- How big is it? 57 trillion is a lot of addresses!
- Why 3m x 3m?
- Who uses it?
- What are the shortest and longest words used?
- What if I spell or say a word incorrectly or get the words in the wrong order?
- Can I get the grid for my house, as in the Hyde Park example on the website?
- The words for my house/office/favourite picnic spot seem somehow appropriate. Are you sure it's random?
- What about words that sound the same or with variant spellings?