It's very easy to to find your 3 word address.
- For your current location or a location very near you, then on our map site or apps you can tap on the "current location" button.
- On our map site this is the standard white geolocation arrow on a red background in the top left hand corner.
- On our iOS app you'll find the geolocation arrow in the top right hand corner.
- And on Android it is the standard(ish) Android geolocation compass symbol.
- To find the 3 word address for another location altogether, you can search for a street address - type in the search bar at the top of the map on the website, or tap on the magnifying glass on the app.
- The 3 word address will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the focus button to lock and unlock a square as you zoom in to see the grid (if the square is red it's locked, white it's unlocked). Move the map and pin to find the exact location and take the 3 words from there. Switching to satellite view helps when you are zoomed in.
- Click the 'share' button under your 3 word address to share your address using your favourite messaging service.