It's very easy to to find your 3 word address.
- For your current location or a location very near you, then on our map site or apps you can tap on the "current location" button.
- On our map site this is the standard white geolocation arrow on a blue background in the top right-hand corner.
- On our iOS app you'll find the geolocation arrow in the top right hand corner.
- And on Android it is the standard(ish) Android geolocation compass symbol.
- To find the 3 word address for another location altogether, you can search for a street address - type in the search bar at the top of the map on the website, or tap on the magnifying glass on the app.
- The 3 word address will appear at the bottom of the screen on the app, and in the centre of the screen on the map site.
- Move the map and pin to find the exact location and take the 3 words from there. Switching to satellite view helps when you are zoomed in.
- Click the 'share' button (under your 3 word address on the app, and on the map site click the three dot menu icon, and then the share icon under the address on the right) to share your address using your favourite messaging service.