It's very easy to to find your 3 word address.
- for your current location or a location very near you, then on our map site or apps you can tap on the "current location" button.
- On our map site this is the standard white geolocation arrow on a red background in the top left hand corner.
- On our iOS app you'll find the geolocation arrow in the top right hand corner.
- And on Android it is the standard(ish) Android geolocation compass symbol.
- to find the 3 word address for another location altogether, you can search for a street address.
In both cases, you can then zoom to see the 3mx3m grid and move the map and pin to find the exact location and take the 3 words from there. Switching to satellite view helps when you are zoomed in.
Once you've got your 3 words, you can share them or get directions using your favourite navigation service.