Many people have discovered examples of 3 word addresses with an apparent connection or relevance to their 3m x 3m square, but the process of allocating 3 word addresses is entirely random.
Articles in this section
- How can I help spread the word?
- Isn't the world pretty well addressed?
- How big is it? 57 trillion is a lot of addresses!
- Why 3m x 3m?
- Who uses it?
- What are the shortest and longest words used?
- What if I spell or say a word incorrectly or get the words in the wrong order?
- Can I get the grid for my house, as in the Hyde Park example on the website?
- The words for my house/office/favourite picnic spot seem somehow appropriate. Are you sure it's random?
- What about words that sound the same or with variant spellings?