Sharing a what3words address with others is quick and simple.
From the free what3words app
1. Find a what3words address.
2. Tap Share.
3. Select the app you want to use.
Tip To remove the default explainer text when you share:
1. Tap the menu icon in the top corner of your screen.
2. Go to Settings and tap Share Settings.
3. Tap to toggle Explainer text off. Here you can also change other sharing settings including language and location information
From the online map at what3words.com
Select the square you wish to share, then click ‘Share’ in the address bar. You’ll see a preview of what will be shared, and you can change this using ‘Customise Share Settings’.
Select from the options to share the what3words address e.g. social media, email or by copying and pasting.